Queen's College Preparatory School
Hattie Taylor, school teacher from QCPS, joined the British Asian Trust's Palaces on Wheels this year to make a difference! Cycling 400km over four days, she is raising funds for our anti-trafficking, education, mental health and livelihoods work.
You can support her efforts by donating and watch the highlights from her amazing journey below.
- £50 could provide a young child rescued from child labour to receive much needed psychological support.
- £250 could provide medical treatment for 25 children who have been rescued from trafficking and exploitation.
- £500 could help a child be rescued from forced labour and reunited with their family.
- £1,000 could help 700 children from rural areas have access to vital mental health and education support.
- £5,000 could provide psychological support for 100 children rescued from child labour.
- £10,000 could help rescue 20 children from forced labour and reunite them with their families.
Please support the riders and the British Asian Trust's work by donating.