We welcome the involvement of our closest supporters in changing lives for the better. We offer plenty of ways to deepen your understanding of what we do, meet fellow supporters and have some fun – with invitations to exclusive events, project visits and briefing sessions, plus regular newsletters and reports from the field.
Events for members in 2020 /21
– 'Seeing is Believing' trip to India, includes exclusive VIP attendance at a top India Premier League cricket event
2 May 2020:
– Iftar at the Rosewood, London
– Summer drinks and BBQ at The Taj Hotel, London
– Midlands Chapter Fundraising Dinner, Leicestershire
8 July 2020:
– BAT presents 'A Wicket Night of Comedy', at Lord's Cricket Ground, London
– Exclusive BAFTA event, London
– Private tour of Buckingham Palace, London
– Exclusive Highgrove Christmas shopping experience at Clarence House, London
– Midlands Chapter Fundraising Dinner II, Leicestershire
– Festive drinks celebration, London
– 'Private view: Masterpieces from Buckingham Palace' at The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace
– Annual Royal Reception & Dinner, London
Join our Founders Circle
By joining our Founders Circle, you will be part of an exclusive group of like-minded philanthropists who, with our Royal Founding Patron, are working to build better futures for some of the most vulnerable in South Asia.
Our Regional Chapters are locally based groups which enable supporters to act together to raise awareness of our work by engaging the local community, through fundraising and events.
Interested in joining?
Lasting change across South Asia is only possible with the support of people like you. Your support can help give disadvantaged people the opportunities they need to be able to change their lives.