We welcome the involvement of our closest supporters in changing lives for the better. We offer plenty of ways to deepen your understanding of what we do, meet fellow supporters and have some fun – with invitations to exclusive events, project visits and briefing sessions, plus regular newsletters and reports from the field.
Events for members in 2018 /19
– Exclusive ‘Seeing is Believing’ trip to India (including VIP Indian Premier League cricket match), Delhi and Jaipur
– Prince of Wales’ 70th Birthday Garden Party, Buckingham Palace
– Iftar at Kensington Palace, London
– Iftar at Hilton, Manchester Deansgate
– Eid celebration at Spencer House, London
– Founders Circle: Summer Drinks and BBQ at The Taj Hotel, London
– Exclusive BAFTA Academy Circle meets British Asian Trust Founders Circle, BAFTA, London
– Splendours of the Subcontinent, Queens Gallery, Buckingham Palace
– Festive Drinks, Bvlgari Hotel, London
– Royal Annual Dinner, Buckingham Palace
– BT partnership launch, BT Tower
– Pakistan Cricket Board mental health partnership launch, The Savoy
– Fundraising Dinner, Lord's Cricket Ground
Join our Founders Circle
By joining our Founders Circle, you will be part of an exclusive group of like-minded philanthropists who, with our Royal Founding Patron, are working to build better futures for some of the most vulnerable in South Asia.
Become a Friend or Patron
Our Friends and Patrons allow us to create a more sustainable, positive future for those struggling with injustice in South Asia, providing vital funds where they are needed most.
Interested in joining?
Lasting change across South Asia is only possible with the support of people like you. Your support can help give disadvantaged people the opportunities they need to be able to change their lives.